TRANSFORMATION COACHING ACADEMY CC (“TCA”) IS WILLING TO SELL TO YOU ONLY UPON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY. BY CLICKING ON “I ACCEPT” YOU WILL INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THEM. IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOUR ACCEPTANCE REPRESENTS THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY TO THESE TERMS, IN WHICH CASE “YOU” OR “YOUR” SHALL REFER TO YOUR ENTITY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, OR IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND YOUR ENTITY, THEN TCA IS UNWILLING TO SELL TO YOU, AND YOU SHOULD SELECT THE “DECLINE” BUTTON AND THE REGISTRATION WILL NOT CONTINUE.
TERMS OF SALE AGREEMENT
1. Parties. The parties to this Agreement are you, and the owner and operator of this transformationcoachingacademy.co.za web site, Transformation Coaching Academy CC (“TCA”). If you are not acting on behalf of yourself as an individual, then “you” means your company or organisation. All references to “us”, “this web site” or “this site” shall be construed to mean TCA.
2. Transformation Coaching Academy CC is a business in the Coaching & Training industry that render coaching and training services in the coaching & personal development industry.
3. Purchase of Goods; Other Documents. TCA agrees to sell, and you agree to purchase, goods from this site, subject to the terms and conditions hereof. Orders are not binding upon TCA until accepted by TCA. Other than as specifically provided in any separate formal purchase agreement between you and TCA, these terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for goods which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and TCA.
4. Delivery Policy. Once payment has been confirmed, your order will be processed within 1-2 working days. If you choose the Online Version of a course, your login details for the membership area will be emailed to you within 24hours. If you select the Physical Product of a course, we will confirm the shipping cost via an email notification before delivery. We will need your Physical Address to request a Quotation from our Courier Service. Once you have settled the courier fee, we will ship your product within 24hours.
5. Return/Refund Policy. Goods purchased from this site for your internal use may be returned in accordance with our return/refund policy in effect on the date of our acceptance of your order. You may review our return/refund policy at https://transformationcoachingacademy.co.za/refund-policy/.
6. Eligibility. The TCA Orders are not available to minors under the age of 18 years of age. Users may not have more than one active account. Additionally, users are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your TCA account to another party.
7. Customer Private Policy. You may review our Customer Private Policy at https://transformationcoachingacademy.co.za/privacy-policy/
8. Payment Options Accepted. Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or Direct Bank Transfer.
9. Card Acquiring and Security. Card transactions will be acquired for Transformation Coaching Academy CC via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
10. Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Transformation Coaching Academy CC separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
11. Merchant Outlet Country and Transaction Currency. The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is
South African Rand (ZAR).
12. Responsibility. Transformation Coaching Academy CC takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
13. Country of Domicile. This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Transformation Coaching Academy CC chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under
this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
14. Custom Duties and/or VAT Taxes. If you live in a jurisdiction that requires custom duties and or VAT taxes to be collected agree, that unless custom duties and taxes are collected by this site at the point of sale, you remain responsible for the payment of custom duties and VAT taxes at the time of delivery. If TCA is charged with custom duties or VAT taxes, you authorize TCA to charge you for (i) such duties and/or VAT taxes, or (ii) for the return of goods if they are refused at the point of destination.
15. Resale Prohibition. Goods are available for purchase only for your own personal use or to give as a gift; resale of goods purchased from this site is prohibited. This resale prohibition is a material condition to your rights under this Agreement, and it is agreed that any direct or indirect distribution, transshipment and/or sale of items purchased from this site, or others purchasing through you, will be a material breach of this Agreement, and will result in irreparable harm to TCA for which money damages will not be adequate. In the event of such breach, the parties agree that TCA, in addition to any other remedies it may have at law and/or in equity, will be entitled to injunctive relief to prevent any threatened or continued breach and to specifically enforce this provision.
16. Price Quotes; Pricing. Any price quotations provided on this site shall be valid for the period of 30 days. If no time period is stated, then the price charged for an order will be the price in effect the day TCA accepts the order. Item prices shall be identified on the on-line order form at the time of your order placement. TCA may change item prices at any time without notice. Prices do not include charges for shipping and handling, and applicable taxes.
17. Shipping And Handling Charges; Taxes. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on our e-mail order confirmation. You will responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with your order, except for our franchise taxes and taxes on our net income. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on our e-mail order confirmation.
18. Payment Terms. Terms of payment are within TCA’s sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by TCA in a signed written document, payment must be made in a manner approved by this site and received by TCA prior to TCA’s acceptance of an order.
19. Ownership; Risk of Loss. Title to goods purchased at this site under this Agreement passes from TCA to you on shipment from TCA’s facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by TCA shall be TCA’s responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by you is your responsibility.
20. Warranty Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability. TCA PROVIDES THE ITEMS AT THIS SITE “AS-IS” AND PROVIDED WITH ALL FAULTS. TCA MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TCA SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE INTERNET IS A NETWORK OF PRIVATE AND PUBLIC NETWORKS, THAT THIS SITE HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE INTERNET, AND THAT THIS SITE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DISCONTINUANCE OF OPERATION OF ANY PORTION OF THE INTERNET OR POSSIBLE REGULATION OF THE INTERNET WHICH MIGHT RESTRICT OR PROHIBIT THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE’S SERVICE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO PURCHASE OR USE OF THE ITEMS OFFERED BY THIS SITE IS AUTHORISED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THIS DISCLAIMER. If implied warranties may not be disclaimed under applicable law, then ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE PERIOD REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
21. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision shall not affect any other provision of this Agreement, and this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as above provided, as the case may be.
22. Arbitration. Except for actions to protect intellectual property rights and to enforce an arbitrator’s decision hereunder, all disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or a breach thereof shall be submitted to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules of the Association of Arbitration (Southern Africa) NPC (“AASA”) then in effect. There shall be one arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall be chosen by mutual agreement of the parties in accordance with AASA rules. The arbitration shall take place in Pretoria, South Africa, and may be conducted by telephone or online by mutual agreement of the parties. The arbitrator shall apply the laws of South Africa to all issues in dispute. The controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties, and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction for enforcement. Enforcements of any award or judgment shall be governed by the United Nations Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards. Should either party file an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorney’s fees and costs up to $1000.00.
23. Jurisdiction And Venue. The courts of Pretoria Magistrate’s Court, Francis Baard Street, Pretoria, South Africa shall be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for all legal proceedings that are not arbitrated under this Agreement.
24. Force Majeure. Neither party shall be liable for damages for any delay or failure of delivery arising out of causes beyond their reasonable control and without their fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, Internet disruptions, hacker attacks, or communications failures. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, if either party is unable to perform hereunder for a period of thirty (30) consecutive days, then the other party may terminate this Agreement immediately without liability by ten (10) days written notice to the other.
25. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and merges all prior communications, representations, and agreements. This Agreement may be modified only by a written agreement signed by the parties. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of South Africa, excluding rules regarding conflicts of law. The application the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. This license is written in English, and English is its controlling language.
26. Variation. Transformation Coaching Academy CC may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
27. Company information. This website is run by Transformation Coaching Academy CC (close corporation) based in South Africa, trading as Transformation Coaching Academy and with registration number 2006/090952/23 and Burk Esterhuyse as the Sole Member.
29. Transformation Coaching Academy CC contact details.
Company Physical Address:
24 Olympus Country Estate
+27 83 225 0597 or +27 83 609 1976